What's new

Cool Effects in Photoshop

asa143

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:greenpbl::greenpbl:I know you can't always shoot the best effects with your camera at a wedding. Is there any cool effects that customers typically like. Please explain fully (I am new) Before and after shots would be cool, I would like to see some!
 
How about any pictures using a fisheye lens?
 
as much as i dont like selective coloring...
you could do some selective coloring on roses or something.



you could also do some nice softening.
you could do some high-key stuff if you dont get it right in the cam.
vignetting.
sepia?

im not a wedding photog, but im trying to think of the cliche effects that seem to make people happy.

you could mimic a fisheye (like you mentioned above) with using the lens correction filter (should be in the distort submenu).
 
I have to agree with SrBiscuit. Top effects I see with wedding photos: Soft Focus, Vignetting, and B&W/Sepia.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom