TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is it. Hope you like it!!
epona.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of B&W, but I like this shot. I'd prefer to lose some of the space on the right - this would also help to get the horse's eye away from the horizontal center of the frame.

The only other thing that bugs me is that speck on the mane near the base of the neck. Every time I look in that area my eye is drawn to it. I guess I'm a little nit-picky though. :)

Looks like you were laying on the ground for this shot - he/she must be a gentle horse...

I really like it, I think the perspective not only works well but makes the shot.

The only thing I have to say is, contrast baby! You have some black in there but no really light gray (white). A simple levels adjustment might do it or have a play with the curve to bump the contrast.

gutsandgloryhorsetq8.jpg

Just did a quick levels adjustment because you are OK to edit.

Cool, thank you. The only part that bothers me is the cloud that starts below her chin and goes up past her nose. It just seems a little too white and all of my attention gets drawn there. Other then that I really like it:)

Well, one other suggestion could be to clone out the really bright spot along the bottom and make it blue (gray). But the white clouds right next to her nose provide great contrast. I think that the head is still the focal point of the picture though.

I love this! Don't think I've ever seen this sort of perspective on a horse. The edit does look better, though, even with the hotspot in the clouds.

Most reactions

Back