What's new

Cool little grasshopper

pathoulihan1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 25, 2011
Messages
196
Reaction score
7
Location
Schenectady, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This little grasshopper had me looking very foolish, but after I failed to get a good shot the first time I wasn't about to give up :lol:. Anyway I thought he looked cool, feel free to comment or critique.

DSC04861.jpg


DSC04860.jpg


DSC04858.jpg



All taken with a Sony DSC-HX1, 5mm, f/2.8, 1/400.
 
Looks good. You missed focus on the first as it should have been on the head. Second he is lost against the BG and the third is working fairly well. You got the focus on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum
 
Yea, I'm telling you my time for each shot was limited, I probably chased him a total of over 30 yards in a relatively small space (looked pretty silly doing it as well:lol:). Next time I'll have to hope for a more cooperative subject. I've never tried focus stacking, certainly a method I'd like to look into.
 
Last edited:
Try a pin next time;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom