What's new

Cool night scene?

Bgagnon127

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
269
Reaction score
7
Location
Rhode Island
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you think. I almost got the big dipper in there, see it?
_dsc0277-L.jpg
 
I like this, i wish there was a bit more horizon on the left but the fireworks coming out from behind the tree is genius! good work.
 
I like this, i wish there was a bit more horizon on the left but the fireworks coming out from behind the tree is genius! good work.
Thanks Davor, agreed if it were panoramic it could be more interesting.
 
Nice shot, but im not sure i agree w davor. For me the tree takes away from it since its blocking the firework, you have any with the fireworks above the tree?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom