Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 Banned #1 While out doing the TPF Fight club I came across this old car.... I am going to a car show friday...and I want to shoot some. C&C on this would be great prep for me. Here is the original color file unedited. (tilt and crop adjustment)
While out doing the TPF Fight club I came across this old car.... I am going to a car show friday...and I want to shoot some. C&C on this would be great prep for me. Here is the original color file unedited. (tilt and crop adjustment)
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #2 With busy ugly backgrounds, should I use tighter crop or leave as shot?
Abby13 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2012 Messages 25 Reaction score 1 Location Akron Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #3 I really dig the tighter crop.
C Compaq Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 29, 2010 Messages 3,400 Reaction score 657 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #4 I'm digging the uncropped. Cropping feels forced, I like the surroundings. Adds to the feel of the shot, IMO.
I'm digging the uncropped. Cropping feels forced, I like the surroundings. Adds to the feel of the shot, IMO.
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #5 That's why I'm torn. lol The old town fits the old car, so it kinda works...but I do like the tighter one too. I'm sure, and hoping, at the car show, there will be space without crappy backgrounds.
That's why I'm torn. lol The old town fits the old car, so it kinda works...but I do like the tighter one too. I'm sure, and hoping, at the car show, there will be space without crappy backgrounds.
Haya.H TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2012 Messages 308 Reaction score 40 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #6 first one B/W, second one no crop! I love the car... oh and your pictures of course
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #7 Thanks.
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #8 Here's a closeup I just finished. Kinda like it.
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #9 any critiques are welcome and encouraged...I want to be ready for the car show on Friday if anyone has ideas or tips for cars.
any critiques are welcome and encouraged...I want to be ready for the car show on Friday if anyone has ideas or tips for cars.
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 7, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #10 Car show tomorrow night. Bump up for any suggestions and/or tips for when I get there. I'd like to come back home with some nice shots, not just a SD card full of lessons for future shoots.
Car show tomorrow night. Bump up for any suggestions and/or tips for when I get there. I'd like to come back home with some nice shots, not just a SD card full of lessons for future shoots.