What's new

Cool Self-Portrait

Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
2,351
Reaction score
29
Location
Newcastle, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was at the carwash this evening and had the camera on hand. (as you do)

as10.jpg


Critque Accepted. :)
 
Man, that car is GLEAMING!
Lovely idea for a self-portrait, and I see you travel with everything in tow (figuratively speaking), even the tripod. Wow.
 
Raven, the thought did cross my mind to strike a pose but the d!ckhead factor would've been enormous considering I had an audience. :lol:
 
Ian... I love it! infact I've already told you I love it coz I saw it as your siggy before I saw this thread!!!

I think it's so awesome we can see what you were looking at through the viewfinder, but we can also see you looking at it! Spin out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom