What's new

Cool spider macro...C&C please!

ucfjag

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, in fact, this is my first post. These photos were taken with a Nikon D5000 with a Sigma 150mm macro lens. Whatcha guys think?


TennisConference112.jpg

TennisConference114.jpg
 
Anyone? I'm looking for pointers and constructive criticism. :P



-Paul
 
Composition lacking, branch in the way ruins the shot, wider aperture should've been used. Nuff said.
 
Ouch. I suppose that's constructive-ish. lol

I agree about the twig...it annoyed me when i saw it but the spider was long gone by that time.

How should I have composed it?


-Paul
 
IMO either got closer to it or farther getting all the legs with room in the direction it is facing, aka rule of thirds.
 
Gotcha. Thanks for the tip!



-Paul
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom