What's new

Coolpix P900 button and shutter volume

NellsPhoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Location
New England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
HELLO folks!

Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the volume of the Nikon Coolpix P900's shutter and button volumes? I like to hear them but they are VERY loud!

Curious, as I am new to Nikon... THANKS!
 
I've already scoured the manual and Nikon website.
 
I've already scoured the manual and Nikon website.
Try looking a similar models' manuals like the P950-1000. Google??? Seems to be a common gripe about this p&s bridge series.
 
Have done all of that... no dice...
 
It's 8 years old and was not a top shelf model. Time for something newer?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom