Cooper's Birthday Duck

writer45

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi:

This is Cooper and he turned 1 yesterday and this is his birthday duck.

John

8359520-md.jpg

Wow, this portrait is a much better gift than the stuffed duck (but the duck, along with Cooper's look, really makes the image).

Cool photo, looks like Coop has at least some Beagle in him. Definitely my favorite breed of dogs.

As soon as my Beagle, Sam, gets a toy, he starts chewing on it, and anything short of a bowling ball or an engine block are in serious trouble.

Right now Sam is laying across my foot, both foot and dog are fast asleep...lol

How on earth can a dog look this expressively like he were thinking "How dare you intrude with that nasty camera thingy when I'm playing with my new duckie here???" ??? What a look he was giving you. He seems to be "staring annoyed daggers"! This is such a priceless look. And then his new toy between his paws, and this relatively ok background - it's your home, so it's all right, and nothing really-really distracts ... yes, I think I agree with invisible that this photo is the even better present! :D

Happy Birthday, Cooper! :D

Very nice shot and very cute puppy, but you better tell him to be careful - that duck is eyeing his throat like he aims to be king :)

"You got me.... a duck?"

lol, love the expression on the dogs face, says it all! well captured.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back