What's new

Corn Harvest Time

fmw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
493
harvesttime.jpg
 
For what purpose?
 
I design and plan agricultural projects and use a lot of pictures like this one...
ut_1.jpg


....to illustrate various facilities. I use pictures of grain storage silos quite a lot.

J
 
Sure, no problem at all. If you like, I'll email you a high res color version of it. Just let me know.
 
Oh, interesting news, Jzero. I have photos of some kind of silos, too, somewhere, but I wouldn't even know if they are for grain!?!?
They are very shiny and clean, and tall, but in an industrial estate next to the railway line...
The "hats" on your silos, Fred, are very nice, quite playful in their design ;). What made you include so much sky in your composition?
 
The "hats" on your silos, Fred, are very nice, quite playful in their design ;). What made you include so much sky in your composition?

It seems to by part of my style, I guess. Everybody seems to always want me to crop out more sky from my images. I cropped out almost 1/3 of it from the original composition. Not enough, apparently.
 
Oh... if there was 1/3 more of sky in the original frame then I am interested to see that one and I might even like it better?!? Right now, I find your frame sort of "cut in halves" ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom