Corvette trackday C&C

fokker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these today at a corvette trackday - give me some feedback pease!

3844972752_036c4c4130.jpg

3844178693_1cbabb0e5c.jpg

3844175539_0a8ee8c1c5.jpg

#1.That glider being pulled is cool, but the car is clipped on the left, not cool.
#2. At this angle looks like road is bending ?
#3. It's a tad overexposed. I would change composition.

#1.That glider being pulled is cool, but the car is clipped on the left, not cool.
#2. At this angle looks like road is bending ?
#3. It's a tad overexposed. I would change composition.

Thanks for your comments.

I hate the fact I clipped the car off, but it was a scramble to get the camera ready and focused in time when I saw the glider coming which made the composition pretty hasty - I'm still pretty happy with how it came out considering.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the road bending? It looks straight to me - I croppped the picture to that angle because I reckon it looked a little more interesting than the myriad pictures I took where the horizon is level - I think I was using too fast of a shutter speed so that even though I was panning I didn't seem to show much movement in the pics, for example:

3844174391_c6a4289946.jpg

I know what you mean by the anle on #3, there was another quite close to it and I got about as far around as I could (towards camera right) without showing the other car. Possibly too much saturation in PP causing blown-out look?

Possibly too much saturation in PP causing blown-out look?

Nope, the light from the sun is to harsh.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back