What's new

Corvette z06

nmaynard

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Lol at the ZR1 thread right below me. I seen that and I had to rush and get these up so they can be together.

These aren't a HDR. All done with 1 exposure.


#1
IMG_7352sl.jpg

#2
IMG_7374sl.jpg

#3
IMG_7319sl.jpg
 
To bad HDR doesnt fix bad composition...
 
Care to tell me what is bad? That way I can fix it next time I shoot. I'm always willing to learn!
 
Well. What do you think is wrong? What did you do when taking the pictures to focus attention to certain aspects of the image? When framing the shots did you consider the sides of the frame and what your were cutting off? Did you think about where the outline of the car sat withing the elements in the background?

And loose the watermark, no ones stealing your work and you know it.
 
Too bad we don't have the right to kick ass holes off the forum.

I like em, HDR+Automotive=Magic
 
They look pretty good to me!

Only one thing bothers me, and it's out of your control. The damn ANTENNA on those cars. Sticks out like a sore thumb!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom