Corvette

Picture well done from the skill point of view. I love the play of the light on the car body. If not for the fact that this is the "ass" of that car (like taking someone portrait from the back), that would be something I would hang on the wall. If only for the great tonal range you created in this picture.

Picture well done from the skill point of view. I love the play of the light on the car body. If not for the fact that this is the "ass" of that car (like taking someone portrait from the back), that would be something I would hang on the wall. If only for the great tonal range you created in this picture.

Thanks Timor. As far as this car was concerned, it was a bit of a case of Angela Rippon's Bum....

I think the "ass" of the corvette is what makes this picture great. The double tail lights on each side is a corvette signature. Great picture. For me what I don't like is the "Anglo Italian Cars" on the bumper.

I think the "ass" of the corvette is what makes this picture great. The double tail lights on each side is a corvette signature. Great picture. For me what I don't like is the "Anglo Italian Cars" on the bumper.

Thanks RLong31. I might try and fix the license plate in post; I agree that it doesn't quite fit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back