Coryadora With New SU800! Comments and Critiques Please!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gotta love the SU800. Hasn't misfired yet, and it is nice and light on the camera. No longer am i tethered to my flash by wires in fish photography. However, after looking at the setup shot, i can't wait till i get another sb600 for the other side of the tank.

Setup:
fish-2.jpg

Result:
fish.jpg

Regards,
Jake

That is awesome!! I never thought of fish photography like that before. Now I wish I had an aquarium.

And yeah, I've tried the SU-800 once. It's a great little tool. I've been meaning to buy one, but its not even close to the top of my list of gear to buy lol

That is awesome!! I never thought of fish photography like that before. Now I wish I had an aquarium.

And yeah, I've tried the SU-800 once. It's a great little tool. I've been meaning to buy one, but its not even close to the top of my list of gear to buy lol

With the two hours i've used it so far it's definitely worth the money. And thanks!

Regards,
Jake

Last edited:
Is that a 46 gal bowfront? It looks like my tank that's currently torn down.. :)

Is that a 46 gal bowfront? It looks like my tank that's currently torn down.. :)

Yes it is!:D

I thought so! I'd know my tank anywhere...

I really need to get mine set back up... I used to raise African Cichlids up until a couple years ago.. I've thought about getting into salt if I start up again.. (Previously a fish nerd...) :lol:

I really need to get mine set back up... I used to raise African Cichlids up until a couple years ago.. I've thought about getting into salt if I start up again.. (Previously a fish nerd...) :lol:

I'm a huge fish nerd--i am going to college for marine bio:lmao:

And you should. Salt is difficult but beautiful.

I got my sister a fish and tank when she was 11. by the time she was done decorating the tank there was no more room for the fish!!!

That's awesome! I started off in college wanting to do marine bio, which turned into zoology (after getting a chance to volunteer as an assistant keeper at a local zoo), and now, I'm a Vet Tech who does photography, and teaches puppy training classes on the side...
I used to have my 46 bow, a 55, a 29, and two 10s set up several years ago.. Because of busy life, I sold all but my 49 and alot of equipment..

I've always loved saltwater, and have done alot of research on the differences between it and fresh. Sadly, there's only one shop within 50 miles that sells salt fish... And I'm not keen on shipping live animals via mail. ;)

After I get my D200 and flash, and get my tank set up in the next couple months, I'll have to share pics!

That's awesome! I started off in college wanting to do marine bio, which turned into zoology (after getting a chance to volunteer as an assistant keeper at a local zoo), and now, I'm a Vet Tech who does photography, and teaches puppy training classes on the side...
I used to have my 46 bow, a 55, a 29, and two 10s set up several years ago.. Because of busy life, I sold all but my 49 and alot of equipment..

I've always loved saltwater, and have done alot of research on the differences between it and fresh. Sadly, there's only one shop within 50 miles that sells salt fish... And I'm not keen on shipping live animals via mail. ;)

After I get my D200 and flash, and get my tank set up in the next couple months, I'll have to share pics!

Can't wait! It's tough, and i take a million before i get a winner, but it's worth it.

I used to take crappy pictures of my tanks in the past.. Always too dark or blurry.. My old point and shoot just wouldn't cooperate. :)

I used to take crappy pictures of my tanks in the past.. Always too dark or blurry.. My old point and shoot just wouldn't cooperate. :)

They never seem to with fish photography. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back