What's new

Costa Rica trip

Damn, is that all they got down there are beaches? LOL. They are nice but show us some more of CR.
 
I wish we had a beach here in Ohio that wasnt completely covered with people every warn day of the year lol. Nice pictures, someday I will go there myself hopefully

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 
Damn, is that all they got down there are beaches? LOL. They are nice but show us some more of CR.
That's what I was thinking. The beach looks great, but Costa Rica has an amazingly diverse echo system and landscape etc.

Here's a link to my trip Costa Rica pictures by Oilfan94 - Photobucket
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom