What's new

Could use a little critique before posting to my website..

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would appreciate any helpful critique you can give .. Some students wanted some shots of their climbing wall they recently conquered.. :D Before I put them up, what do you think of the quality..?

thanks,

Rick

1

CSIClimbingWall.jpg


2

CSIClimbingWall3.jpg


3

CSIClimbingWall.jpg
 
#2 is best.. very cool.
#1 is not bad.
#3 is take it or leave it... most likely leave it.
 
I agree.
The second shot makes the wall look endless, the others don't do much for me.

Do you have any shots that show the scale of the wall?
 
2nd is best in my opinion, if you were going to post two pics I'd say go with 1 & 2.
 
Number 2 definitely. number 1 would be my second choice. That looks hard to climb lol
 
OMG!

I didn't read what you wrote, and was looking at the pictures.

I kept looking at the first one and thought it was duck poop on a dock. :lmao:
After reading the text, I still see duck poop on a dock. :lmao:

I think #2 is the strongest of the 3 images. Regardless of what it "is". ;)
 
I like the perspective on #2. The saturation's weird, though. I think any time that a sky looks like that, one should re-read the 'duck and cover' manuals from the 50's.
 
OMG!

I didn't read what you wrote, and was looking at the pictures.

I kept looking at the first one and thought it was duck poop on a dock. :lmao:
After reading the text, I still see duck poop on a dock. :lmao:

I think #2 is the strongest of the 3 images. Regardless of what it "is". ;)
i actually laughed out loud a bit on that one
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom