Since I was the one that asked to see your photos in the other thread, I'll critique :sillysmi:
#1. You're somewhat exposed for the sky, but not for the building, which to me seems to be the subject. I don't know if you've learned this already, but your camera is physically incapable of properly exposing two extreme ends of the spectrum. If it exposed the building correctly, your sky would be blown out... but if you expose for the sky then your building is under exposed. You needed to get the sky out of the frame, and whatever that random thing off to the right is and straighten your camera a little bit, on top of exposing the building properly.
#2. What is your subject? To me it seems like you wanted the boardwalk to be your subject, but it's out of focus, and there's nothing interesting about what you *do* have in focus. There isn't anything particularly interesting about anything in that frame anyway.
#3. Lighting is really harsh. I think it'd like it better if that tree wasn't in the background... my eye keeps flipping to it.
#4. Nothing particularly interesting and it's centered in the frame... which isn't usually a good thing (although there are some exceptions).
#5 It's tipping to the left... straighten your frame... this is where photoshop comes in handy

I actually think this is the best of your set so far.
#6. I also like this one. The symmetry works for this one. :sillysmi:
Are you reading any books about photography? Or are you just relying on that one class? Where is the class you're taking? I couldn't get a sense for how old you are from the other post. Are you in High School? College? An adult taking classes at a camera shop or community college?
Find some books that teach about composition and exposure. A popular recommendation here is "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson. Maybe check that out?