Couldn't sleep | Photo Trip | Nice surprise

Nope. I live in the moment ;) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N. Nice. Good work!!

These landscapes are superb.

The second image of the osprey is spot on. The first is nice but its been done 1000 times so I don't really get much out of it. (although the look on that birds face is priceless, its like urgg stop takin' my picture!!)

Thank you W.Y.Photo!

I completely agree about the Osprey. Its kind of like a moonshot, you seen one you seen them all. But once you actually get one up close and in focus you can't help but get super excited haha :D

#3 is incredible, looks like it was well worth the early-riser trip!!

Where are you shooting (no pun intended) that you needed to bring along the G19???

Haha, never leaves my side. I like to exercise my second amendment. I don't flash it, or rarely even talk about it, minus when I use them as props in my photos.

But I live by the saying, not just for my guns, but in life in general.

"I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it."

Fair enough. Being in DC it's more trouble than it's worth, but I used to have a few when I was in NJ. Sig 556 & Sig 522 (fun .22 modeled after the 556), GSG-5SD, Beretta 92a1, and a Ruger LCP .380 (would have been my carry).

Fair enough. Being in DC it's more trouble than it's worth, but I used to have a few when I was in NJ. Sig 556 & Sig 522 (fun .22 modeled after the 556), GSG-5SD, Beretta 92a1, and a Ruger LCP .380 (would have been my carry).

We live in a scary place, I mean. Just look at whats going on in St. Louis right now.

Thats a nice collection you had. Sad there are so many restrictions in places that keep the good people from having one when the bad people still do.

Anyways, not to turn this political :)

Thanks for the comments.

Just ordered a better filter, so I should be able to drop a few f stops and get away from f22 haha. Hoping to be around f8-11

Most reactions

Back