Couldn't sleep so I made my first watermark...C&C please!

amandalee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I couldn't sleep tonight and I just fixed up another picture... I decided it was about time to learn to make a watermark so I did... C&C please on the photo and the watermark... Thanks!

bellaboo322copy.jpg

What is the white stuff on the wooden beam? It's a little distracting.

So I couldn't sleep tonight and I just fixed up another picture... I decided it was about time to learn to make a watermark so I did... C&C please on the photo and the watermark... Thanks!

bellaboo322copy.jpg
What watermark? ;)

bellaboo322copy.jpg

You didn't remove the bird duke she is sitting in.

p!nK

Lol it was paint... I can clone that out lol and the watermark sucks I'm guessing?

It doesn't suck. You just chose the number one font used by chicks in photography. :sexywink:

Lol wonderful... So why did he remove it?

select, content aware fill, done. Easy. especially on a sky like that.

So I should put it somewhere where its not as easy to remove?

If the image is online anywhere, for someone that knows what they are doing and has the time, it can be removed wherever you put the watermark.

bellaboo322copy.jpg

Last edited:
My one real suggestion is to remove the word "photography". Unless it is your company name, I think everyone knows it is a photograph.

And yes, I know mine says photography too- I am just too lazy to remove it (and it is very small)

X2 on changing the font.

p!nK

ok Thanks guys!!! And I promise I'll edit out the paint! lol now its bugging me! Thanks for pointing that out!

The paint was my only distraction. Nice pic.

Most reactions

Back