Country Church

crzyfotopeeple

Vanimal
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20150401-785A5588.jpg

I like the concept, but I wish there was a bit more tonal separation between the church and the road.

If you had not said it was a church then I would not have known. If you want to title the image country church then the church needs to be much more prominent in the image.

Thanks for the reply. By tonal separation you mean they are too much alike? Not enough contrast between the two?

If you had not said it was a church then I would not have known. If you want to title the image country church then the church needs to be much more prominent in the image.

Yeah. Thats kinda what i was going for. It has a steeple. You can't see it?

Yeah. Thats kinda what i was going for. It has a steeple. You can't see it?

I have to admit, that had you not said it was a church, I would not have known. The steeple is barely visible and unless one is looking for it, via the photo title, they probably wouldn't notice it.

Its called irony people. I intended for the title to represent the very small distant church. If I filled the frame with the church it wouldn't be the same picture. Here you go. New title: looking down a country road at a small distant church in the background at the end of the road.

No need to get touchy about it. Honest commentary is what is normally offered, even if it doesn't please you.

BTW: Certain concepts do not work on the internet. Irony, sarcasm, subtlety, and others should not be attempted.

(edit) Humor works only occasionally.

I appreciate all the comments good, bad or ugly. I'm not upset about it at all. I'm being tounge in cheek about my response but I understand those things don't come across on the internet(most of the time). I will be more cautious about the titles of my post from now on. I realize not everyone "gets it"

:trink39: Hey don't feel bad. Apparently church photo's have a very small following here. I'd boost the contrast a tad

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back