What's new

..:: Country Field ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

woodshoot27.jpg



woodshoot21.jpg

​
 
Last edited:
not unpleasant to look at. The village doesn't really stand out.
 
I like it overall especially the feel of softness. however, the mountain at the very end on the right isi kind of over edited.. it is unrealisticly blue..
 
not unpleasant to look at. The village doesn't really stand out.
Thanks for the comment. Well the village shouldn't stand out too much. It's about the whole field landscape.
I like it overall especially the feel of softness. however, the mountain at the very end on the right isi kind of over edited.. it is unrealisticly blue..
I upped the saturation to enhance the sky and the mountain was collateral damage. Will fix it. Thanks!

I also added another version of this shot.
woodshoot27.jpg

​
 
I love the first shot. The grassy lane is a great leading line. Not a fan of the second one though, the barn is kind of swallowed up by the foreground and sky. Perhaps there's a better crop in there somewhere.
 
Ahh, brings back memories from the country. I think if the house was on a slight hill it would look more appealing and the trees seem to cover allot of the houses
 
The images seem a bit oversaturated imo. Also image one appears to have an unintentional vingette due to a thick filter and wide angle. That said, it still has a bit of an appeal to it.
 
I like the first shot; second has no real appeal to me. I feel it could be improve if all the foreground was in sharp focus though; no TS-E lenses?
 
The second shot looks MUCH better on my PC then on here. It has more contrast is WAY SHARPER, and the colors are better. I don't know what I did when I prepared this for the internet, as the other one is just like the one on my PC.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom