What's new

Country Road

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just one of the many narrow country roads around here as seen on 2 December, the one and only frosty day we've had so far in this beginning winter:

4172502912_95d9cc7f7f_o.jpg


Unfortunately, uploading it into my Flickr-account took away quite some of its original sharpness :( .
 
Just a wonderful shot, beautifully composed.

Like you, i've noticed a decrease in sharpness in flickr. I didn't notice that when I used photobucket.
 
great capture!! really nice compostion and feel
 
How beautiful! I love the long shadows, and how the road disappears in the distance. I can practically feel the frosty chill. Wonderful capture.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
Whoo, Mersad, you undug that old thread of mine ... probably the last photo I ever posted to this very forum, after that ... no time no LaFoto.
 
Great shot! I too love the shadows cast across. Actually, to me, it has more of a sense of the sinlight breaking through. Not that it mattters, excellent shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom