What's new

Country Store

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
countrystoreedit02.jpg
 
Interesting shot. I like the perspective you chose to shoot from. Have you considered trying this in black and white? Could be interesting. I like the old guy sitting on the bench on the right. Nice touch to this image I think.
 
nice shot. try aging the pic via desaturation and levling it towards red/yellow for an older feel
 
Nice. It would be more interesting if there were real people around doing natural activity.
 
I think the elderly gentleman is doing "natural activity!" Nice job.

:lol:, I thought it was a monica or something like it whatever you call it.
 
I like all the signs out front.
It suprising you got such a clear shot for a store.
 
oh i love that kinda little stores and grocers in towns and villages.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom