What's new

country storm

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
7
Location
Wisconsin
Shot this earlier this year but just got to touching it up.

6-5-05s.jpg
 
Very nice!
is the ground a hill there or is the photo tilted?
 
Your cloud and weather photos never cease to amaze me, wxnut. I like this one because you captured the texture of the big, very interesting, almost bubbling cloud in such a manner that it seems "solid", "touchable" and ... moving (like I was saying, it seems to be bubbling).

What more I like about this photo is the total reduction to 4 colours only (with their nuances, of course, but... you know!): the green of the grass and plants, the brown of the hug, the blue of the sky and the white (no colour, ok!) of the cloud.

Great one!
 
Great shot!! Did you crop any foreground out? Cause a grassy field would really have set this shot off--really solidfying the rural feel.
 
mountainlander said:
Great shot!! Did you crop any foreground out? Cause a grassy field would really have set this shot off--really solidfying the rural feel.

I agree, would be curious to see it with a bit more grass, but love the shot anyway! :thumbup:
 
Beautiful formation...love the contrast with the sharp angles on the barn. :)
 
Mmmm ... Cumulus clouds. :) I really enjoy the colors in this image. Nice shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom