Countryside .:vertorama:.

Froggy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey,

here i'm with my first two vertoramas - a kind of vertical panorama - taken in my country.

3375714786_b0e04fd9f8_b.jpg

3356175415_758e107bdf_b.jpg

I was very lucky to have a such exposure on the last one. The sky was very dark in the background while the hill was lit by a short rift in clouds.

Thanks to let me know what you think :)

love the colours in the first one - they are fantastic...i'm not sure how i feel about the bottom half, lacks some contrast or maybe there should be less ground? interesting shot though. i realllly like the second one - the contrast between the sky and the ground is very interesting and i love the ground textures. nice :)

#1 - Cool sky colors. The big chunk of ground at the bottom is very dark, and as a result leave me feeling like it's mostly unnecessary. It could be brightened (for a sort of HDR effect), or cropped. In my mind, the sky is the most interesting part, so I'd go with that. :)

#2 - I really like the ground and sky textures (and how they're different -- the sky is rounded and soft, the ground is busy and rough). I also like the contrasting colors, although they could be a bit brighter I think. This one also makes me feel like I'm about to go up the hill and have that feeling of being "on top" of things. But... in the end there isn't really a subject that I can clearly identify. It's cool for its artistic properties (so, great job there!) but leave me feeling a bit empty.

Last one has good colors and contrast and everything. But too me looks like the main subject is missing: there is no point to rest in the photo; a tree or house or man or etc in the middle would have made this an outstanding photo.

Hey,

thanks to you all for c&c, I take note of that : )

ValDR said:
Last one has good colors and contrast and everything. But too me looks like the main subject is missing: there is no point to rest in the photo; a tree or house or man or etc in the middle would have made this an outstanding photo.
Yea, I agree with you but I was unfortunately alone when I was taking the shots... and nothing to complete the composition :\

Thanks to you both

Emily-O said:
Ah fantastic! What camera do you have?
I use a Canon 450D :)

Very nice, 1 is awesome, I like the simpleness of 2 but think it could do with out the lower third

Most reactions

New Topics

Back