Couple and FULL color in Bangkok by Pascal Riben

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's an interesting shot, but the overall image quality is not impressing me. It looks like it were shot using a low quality point and shoot or a camera phone. I'm not saying that it is a bad shot and the vision behind it isn't good, but this photo is lacking a high quality that is important to me.

OP
pascalriben

pascalriben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pascalriben.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's an interesting shot, but the overall image quality is not impressing me. It looks like it were shot using a low quality point and shoot or a camera phone. I'm not saying that it is a bad shot and the vision behind it isn't good, but this photo is lacking a high quality that is important to me.

This photo as an acceptable quality for street photography: it was indoor, with very few light and with a point and shoot or a camera phone, I couldn't take this photo at 1600 iso, f10 and 1/13.

Sure, I would be happy to have a better quality - especially for photo color, but high quality never make interesting an uninteresting photo - at least, in street photography. Many great photos - I don't say this one its a great one - haven't "high quality".

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This photo as an acceptable quality for street photography: it was indoor, with very few light and with a point and shoot or a camera phone, I couldn't take this photo at 1600 iso, f10 and 1/13.

Sure, I would be happy to have a better quality - especially for photo color, but high quality never make interesting an uninteresting photo - at least, in street photography. Many great photos - I don't say this one its a great one - haven't "high quality".

Whatever you say. It still looks like a camera-phone picture to me; the image quality is too poor for my liking and I know for a fact that better quality is obtainable in these conditions. To me even for street photography it's unacceptable. I'm sorry if you don't like my opinion, but I will give it if a photo is posted and I think it could use improvement.

OP
pascalriben

pascalriben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pascalriben.com
Photos NOT OK to edit

Whatever you say. It still looks like a camera-phone picture to me; the image quality is too poor for my liking and I know for a fact that better quality is obtainable in these conditions. To me even for street photography it's unacceptable. I'm sorry if you don't like my opinion, but I will give it if a photo is posted and I think it could use improvement.

Why do you think I don't like your opinion?

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

Emmm, why f10 ?

OP
pascalriben

pascalriben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pascalriben.com
Photos NOT OK to edit

Emmm, why f10 ?

Because I wanted both the faces and the plastic color in focus. May be f8 and 800 iso would be ok, in street photography, sometime you have to shoot quickly: 5 seconds after I have taken the picture, the couple stand up and gone away.

Most reactions