TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some shots I took this AM!

DSC_0019-3.jpg

DSC_0016-4.jpg

DSC_0014-2.jpg

Why does everyone go to a train yard for car photos?? I don't get it.

Pics are decent. Might have liked to see a little lower angles taken.

What is going on with the passenger rear door? Bad paint work? Dirt? Something else?

p!nK

I would've shot the car driving past the building in #2 (with the "slow" sign) with a slow shutter, like 1/8, because I imagine there isn't much space in that location for a car to go speeding around in, so if the car was moving about 15-20 mph, I think that shutter would be good enough for motion blur.

<shrug>

If you're taking car snaps, why is the train so prominent?

:er:

I'm sorry, but I don't like these....

I feel like the train and the car are competing for your attention and I ... well I don't really know, I'm just not feeling them.

The location is in the back of my work, I work for a railroad in New England was just a quick shoot. Didnt have my tripod. And yea the pass rear door need to be repainted.....long story that involves my 7 yr old son.

I'm sorry, but I don't like these....

I feel like the train and the car are competing for your attention and I ... well I don't really know, I'm just not feeling them.

I agree with misstwinklytoes....

perhaps something like this to bring the car out more in the photos?

Hope you don't mind the quick blur...

73wy6m89copy.jpg

I like it....yea def brings it out more.....I didnt do any PP so I just threw it out there. I guess I should probably start PP more stuff.

I like it....yea def brings it out more.....I didnt do any PP so I just threw it out there. I guess I should probably start PP more stuff.

Hope you dont mind me playin with your pic too, but I just had to fix that door. Photo editing cars is my thing, I've only just started in photography.
I also added an overlay set at 20% to define the pic a bit more, and darkened the right lower side corner of the pic to emphisise the lighting a bit more. How much editing is exeptable on our pics?

I'm so curious... what did your 7 yr old do to the car?

All I can think of is the commercial where the son is trying to "help" his dad and washes the car with a piece of steel wool or something like that. :lol:

It involves him, his bike and no handle bar grips......then a crappy cover up by my wife while i was on a business trip!

Most reactions

Back