What's new

Couple for C&C

farmerj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
588
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon D90, 1/60, f/4.5, ISO800, Manual Exposure, Spot Meter, 70mm on 70-300VR, Auto WB, High saturation, hard sharp in camera.
tracks.jpg


1/640, f/8, Manual, ISO400, 300mm on 70-300VR, Auto WB, High saturation, hard sharp in camera.
swallow.jpg


1/100, f/8, Manual Exp, ISO400, Spot Meter, 70 MM on 70-300VR, Auto WB, High saturation, hard sharp in camera.
bridge_4x6.jpg
 
Last edited:
#1- Love the colors! this is a great picture. The only thing that annoys me is the lights that are just to the right of the train tracks by the trees. But you cant control that. The sky is magnificent.

#2- I don't know what it is about this picture but it just seems off. You're in focus and everything is fine but the reflection off of the bird is somewhat annoying. This picture is just not doing it for me.

#3- Colors are good. The picture probably could've been sharper. The light on the trees in the back left doesn't mix well with the rest that are in shadows. Good picture overall just a bit cliche.
 
#1- Love the colors! this is a great picture. The only thing that annoys me is the lights that are just to the right of the train tracks by the trees. But you cant control that. The sky is magnificent.

#2- I don't know what it is about this picture but it just seems off. You're in focus and everything is fine but the reflection off of the bird is somewhat annoying. This picture is just not doing it for me.

#3- Colors are good. The picture probably could've been sharper. The light on the trees in the back left doesn't mix well with the rest that are in shadows. Good picture overall just a bit cliche.


Thanks.

#1 has a US Highway running parallel to the tracks. It's the city of Litchfield 4 miles away for the lights. I cloned out 4 vehicles and a lit company sign in the picture, but the city was just too much.

#3 is an evening shot, I also have a morning shot. I think this is actually OVER sharpened with how I had the camera set-up.
 
Post the morning. I would love to see it.
 
Tripod was set-up from the same point of view. This was at 7:45 AM. The picture above was at 8PM the night before.

1/800, Manual Exp, ISO200, Spot meter, 70mm on 70-300VR, Manual WB, High saturation, hard sharp in camera.

HDR with 3 images +/- EV1.
bridge_002.jpg


This is the EV0 image, no HDR.
bridge_003.jpg
 
I actually really like #3. I love the colors, the reflection is nice and the bridge is running straight across the images (or pretty darn close to anyway.)
With #2 I think it might be a little better if the wires in the shot ran straight.. I do that a lot in my images as well so I am really trying to watch out for that now.
I'll be honest though, this is my first real post of this forum so I feel a little odd doing it..
 
I straightened the Swallow picture.
 
Love the first one where sunset reflects on the rails.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom