What's new

Couple more from Allegheny

mjbine

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 2, 2011
Messages
176
Reaction score
7
Location
West Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really love the stone work that I see here. I am trying to learn more about composition and lighting. Still need an OCF. The first one I would have like to be able to separate it from the background better. I am not sure how I would have accomplished that. Any help would be appreciated. Please let me know what you think. Thanks for viewing.


0.003 sec (1/320)
f/8.0
35 mm
250


5841109496_a7e97dc27b_z.jpg




0.001 sec (1/2000)
f/1.8
35 mm
250



5840560909_fe2fdb88c4_z.jpg
 
"The first one I would have like to be able to separate it from the background better. I am not sure how I would have accomplished that."

I like the first one and agree it needs some kind of separation. Don't you use Photoshop or some similar program?"

angel1_Vga.jpg


ang2_Vga-1.jpg

This is sloppy but I did it in about a minute but you get the idea.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom