What's new

Couple More From My Trip

nmasters

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2011
Messages
209
Reaction score
14
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, here are a few more photos that I took in Key West.
I'd greatly appreciate any opinions and critiques; be as blunt as you like!
Thanks:mrgreen:

1)
KW-7 by nico418, on Flickr

2)KW-6 by nico418, on Flickr

3)
KW-5 by nico418, on Flickr

4)
KW-4 by nico418, on Flickr
This lady just happened to walk buy as I was photographing this flower! Definitely got lucky with this one.



5)
KW-2 by nico418, on Flickr

6)KW by nico418, on Flickr
 
Similar to a previous post....kind of snapshotty. The last has potential IMO...I like it ok
 
charlie76 said:
Similar to a previous post....kind of snapshotty. The last has potential IMO...I like it ok

Hmm you're hard to impress, but that's a good thing. I'll have to keep trying ;)
 
The last one is really the only one that I like. 5) has a nice vibe but in a post card type of way. The rest really do look like random photos that were taken without much effort. 2) Looks like you were being lazy and didn't want to change your position to get the shrubs out of the photo, I believe you were going for a peek through kind of thing but it's not working. 3) The toes in the shot...I'm sorry for being harsh, but it's just terrible. :/ 4) I think if done right the lady walking by could have been cool, maybe if she wasn't so out of focus it would have given more to the image or if she was walking more at you... I think you should keep playing around with your crops and composition, practice makes perfect. :)
 
Erica. said:
The last one is really the only one that I like. 5) has a nice vibe but in a post card type of way. The rest really do look like random photos that were taken without much effort. 2) Looks like you were being lazy and didn't want to change your position to get the shrubs out of the photo, I believe you were going for a peek through kind of thing but it's not working. 3) The toes in the shot...I'm sorry for being harsh, but it's just terrible. :/ 4) I think if done right the lady walking by could have been cool, maybe if she wasn't so out of focus it would have given more to the image or if she was walking more at you... I think you should keep playing around with your crops and composition, practice makes perfect. :)

Thank you Erica for your critique. I shall keep on practicing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom