Couple of B&W's

AnthonyB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't tried black and white scenery shots before so while I away I tried it out, leave some C&C's if you like

PB131760.jpg

PB131777BW.jpg

and just for a bit of color lol

PB131772.jpg

Put your damn violin away!

I think the first one is a winner. Nice tones, texture, and composition.

The third image has some appeal to me. I like the contrast of color and the lack thereof. The repetition of the scattered berries break up the intensity and direction of the other stems/sticks.

Nice job.

I actually really like number 1. It seems like there is a story behind it. It makes me wonder what happened to the bike, and the guy riding it. The contrast and tones seem to feed into whatever sad story became of that bike and it's rider. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but I like that shot a lot. Good job. :thumbup:

I actually really like number 1. It seems like there is a story behind it. It makes me wonder what happened to the bike, and the guy riding it. The contrast and tones seem to feed into whatever sad story became of that bike and it's rider. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but I like that shot a lot. Good job. :thumbup:

Was just going to post almost that exact comment, so instead I'll just agree completely.

Thanks guys, I found it didn't really have the same effect in color, but yea the whole time I was there I was wondering what happened to the bike/rider, the other end was half buried in the rocks

I don't think #1 is anything special as shot. What color was the bike? This is one time I think the image would be better in color, it would help separate the bike from the rocks.

Most reactions

Back