Tomislav TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2012 Messages 23 Reaction score 9 Location Rovinj Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2012 #1 Two of my favrorite car shots, c&c sil vous plait
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Love the golf shot. That's right out of a brochure. Some may say it should have been more left in frame, but I think it works. Ferrari is underexposed.
Love the golf shot. That's right out of a brochure. Some may say it should have been more left in frame, but I think it works. Ferrari is underexposed.
F Flyhigh TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2012 Messages 113 Reaction score 13 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2012 #3 Agree, #1 definitely looks like it should be on a brochure. Like everything about it.
irishguy0224 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2012 Messages 219 Reaction score 14 Location Rochester, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 7, 2012 #4 I like the alphards on the golf as the others have stated the ferrari is under exposed, but cool concept
I like the alphards on the golf as the others have stated the ferrari is under exposed, but cool concept