What's new

Couple of fun colour/texture shots

Wozza

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
534
Reaction score
10
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was down at the dock and had a few minutes to kill. :)

2053563899_d60eefcff8.jpg

^ Looks kinda Silent Hill esque.


2054348572_f2fee26860.jpg

^ Danger COG!


2054350332_9352662c84.jpg

^ New coat of paint and good as new!

2054350204_9e76d51083.jpg

^ Rope - always useful.
 
I like them. The first one is my favorite with those colors.
 
#1 and #4 for me, the textures and colours appeal very much and I like the perspectives on both, particularly in #4.
 
I agree with Roger. Great job
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom