Zac 9 months old and dropdead gorgeous!

Attachments

• $image-326200318.jpg
    $image-326200318.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 148
  • $image-48775521.jpg
    $image-48775521.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 131
Cute kid, cute pics, very simple, well-exposed, age-appropriate posing.

I really love the second one. Tilt and all!
I am not sure how I feel about the pinky/orange in the first.
Something you do when you downsize throws my eye. I have a feeling your photos aren't showing here nearly as gorgeous as they are on your computer.
Beautifully done!!!

Love the poses in both photos. Especially the paper hat! Over exposed. If your monitor is not calibrated correctly, a picture will look different when posted or printed out. Found that out the hard way.

MLeeK said:
I really love the second one. Tilt and all!
I am not sure how I feel about the pinky/orange in the first.
Something you do when you downsize throws my eye. I have a feeling your photos aren't showing here nearly as gorgeous as they are on your computer.
Beautifully done!!!

Thank you! Really should stop posting too small images.

bunny99123 said:
Love the poses in both photos. Especially the paper hat! Over exposed. If your monitor is not calibrated correctly, a picture will look different when posted or printed out. Found that out the hard way.

If master derrel says great exposure I am sure he is right. I don't see anything overexposed. I do get prints done for every client and they look great. Maybe its your monitor, not mine!

bunny99123 said:

If master derrel says great exposure I am sure he is right. I don't see anything overexposed. I do get prints done for every client and they look great. Maybe its your monitor, not mine!
I am not seeing anything overexposed either. Exposure looks beautiful on both to me!

Most reactions

Back