Couple of Todays Shots

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a couple random shots. The moon was about 7:30 this morning and the rabbit was about 7 this evening.

moon_trees.jpg

rabbit.jpg

Oh, this is a nice moon photo! I am a special fan of moon photos, maybe so because personally I never have achieved any really good one, so far. Not any that I am truly happy with - I just don't get up close enough, I think I must get myself a rocket soon... ;)

That rabbit has some HUGE ears! Looks endearing to me, but rabbits have that tendency, what with their cute faces and big eyes. I am wondering if this could not even be a hare!?!?!

NIce shots. Bet that rabbit can hear you a mile away, with those ears.

These are *small* rabbits, cottontails. The bigger rabbits, jackrabbits, are 2X the size of the cottontail. There ears are 2X as big also. They really can hear you coming a mile away so they are harder to get on film. The cottontails tend to just linger and chew on whatevers green.

i might be a hare off...(aha...aha...) but i think it might be a rabbit...

these are great shots....i love the moon shot...but the lighting on the rabbit, is soft and very easy on the eyes.... i love the expression on the rabbits face....great job!

(hey lafoto...arent you the one who put up the shots of the really huge hares???..didnt you have the big 'ole bunnies???? that sounds personal, doesnt it??)

aprilraven said:
(hey lafoto...arent you the one who put up the shots of the really huge hares???..didnt you have the big 'ole bunnies???? that sounds personal, doesnt it??)

Yes, I have seen them and have tried to capture them, but either they run away from me and would not even THINK of posing as nicely as this one here in woodsac's photo does, or I bring the wrong camera and cannot "sneak up on them" with the telephoto lens.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back