What's new

Couple photos + more to come.

krp480

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I can say I have been really getting into photography the last few months. Here are the pictures I find worth to be posted on here that I have taken.

#1

#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7

#8


Images are clickable and they are in the order from newest to oldest. I didn't post a lot of my photos as I really only like a couple of them, I post on other forums to get critique as well, but I would probably get more critique on here. I am also going to be investing in a new lens as well since my kit lens can only do so much and the quality of the actual images are sub-par.

I also don't mind if you edit my photos to critique them (which is why that option is selected), or give me advice on them.
 
If you post several pictures in one thread, people will always pick one to concentrate on and the discussion will be scattered amongst the four - so you lose out.
The best way is to post a single picture, and tell us all you can about what you were trying to do, why it succeeds and why it fails.
It shows how much you are interested and how much you know so it guides the responses.

No one cares how many threads you start as long as you work at it so will the responders.
The more effort you put in, the better the response will be.
 
the flowers pics.. the sun is too harsh.
#4 the tree is distracting
#5 a bit over edit
like #6 and #8
 
i agree traveler the subects are all over the place. so over all i also agree eeh
 
i agree traveler the subjects are all over the place. so over all i also agree eeh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom