Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 9, 2006 #1 Just a quick pub portrait: Thanks for looking! Rob
PlasticSpanner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 4,125 Reaction score 51 Location Cheshire, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 9, 2006 #2 Man, check out those ears! :shock: I don't think the high contrast B&W does them many favours here! Nice pose though! They look very comfortable.:thumbup:
Man, check out those ears! :shock: I don't think the high contrast B&W does them many favours here! Nice pose though! They look very comfortable.:thumbup:
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 9, 2006 #3 I actually like the high contrast :thumbup: And I agree with Chris that they look comfortable.
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 10, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Hmm, this picture doesn't look the same in FF as it does in PS. There's loads less contrast and more background detail in PS. Funny how that happens sometimes! Rob
Hmm, this picture doesn't look the same in FF as it does in PS. There's loads less contrast and more background detail in PS. Funny how that happens sometimes! Rob
PlasticSpanner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 4,125 Reaction score 51 Location Cheshire, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 #5 I tried adjusting my monitor to increase the brightness but there seems to be nothing left there where their hair would be. I think it's just the loss of detail in the hair, which I would presume is dark anyway, that makes their ears stand out. Rob, what's FF please?
I tried adjusting my monitor to increase the brightness but there seems to be nothing left there where their hair would be. I think it's just the loss of detail in the hair, which I would presume is dark anyway, that makes their ears stand out. Rob, what's FF please?
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 10, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Firefox... Sometimes my gallery software screws up... I guess that's what happened - I'll probably re-post! Rob
Firefox... Sometimes my gallery software screws up... I guess that's what happened - I'll probably re-post! Rob
PlasticSpanner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 4,125 Reaction score 51 Location Cheshire, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 #7 Did you shoot this in colour and convert it to B&W or was it shot on B&W film? I'd love to see both if you can re-post them! :thumbup: They both look like they could have good skin tones.
Did you shoot this in colour and convert it to B&W or was it shot on B&W film? I'd love to see both if you can re-post them! :thumbup: They both look like they could have good skin tones.