Cousin's Wedding Day

shinycard255

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was my cousin's wedding yesterday and I just so happened to bring my camera with me. I normally leave it at home for weddings, but I figured they would have liked photos on Facebook the following day. It was a good time and I tried my hardest to not get in the way of the actual photographer that was hired for the wedding. I've read horror stories of others jumping in front of the photographer and I didn't want to be "that guy".

60om.jpg

tuzt.jpg

4i0b.jpg

vr5q.jpg

69j7.jpg

lxye.jpg

hyeunny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Wow very crisp, really loving the expressions of the subjects, the bright and clear exposures and the creamy white balance in these shots. I would just crop out the cut people on the left of the frame for shots 3 and 5, and wow that cake looks so delicious...I am salivating

OP
shinycard255

shinycard255

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for the kind comments. I can see what you mean about the cropped people in 3 and 5. I like the croppings so I might just try to retouch them out. :)

OP
shinycard255

shinycard255

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Here are those 2 images without people being cropped off at the edges of the frame. I just went in and retouched them out real quick. I believe I also bumped up the vibrance and saturation a little bit

7n8c.jpg

6o6d.jpg

hyeunny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
fantastic, the original shots were already good, but now with the cut people shopped out, these shots are absolutely splendid, if I were the couple in the picture I would print these out for sure and frame them and put them on my mantle piece. the expressions are so natural, not posed or rigid at all! Awesome work, great captures :D

OP
shinycard255

shinycard255

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Since they are my cousins, I was thinking about just printing off a set of #3 and #5 for them and just giving it to them as a gift. I figure they would like something like that

DiskoJoe

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are those 2 images without people being cropped off at the edges of the frame. I just went in and retouched them out real quick. I believe I also bumped up the vibrance and saturation a little bit

7n8c.jpg

6o6d.jpg

Exactly what I was thinking.

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics