Cousins

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shared just one image from this shoot a while back and figured I would share a handful more. These two wore me out!!!! Critiques are welcome, but I know there are probably too many. lol They loved the last little boy shoot I did and wanted the same location.

1BirthdayBoys-4 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

BirthdayBoys-5 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

BirthdayBoys-7 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

BirthdayBoys-10 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

BirthdayBoys-11 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

BirthdayBoys-16 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

BirthdayBoys-22 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

BirthdayBoys-32 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

BirthdayBoys-37 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

I agree with Lew that they're a bit bright, but #2 and #3 are very nice photos otherwise. I also quite like #4 and #8.

Not sure what Lew means by 'too bright', but these seem well focused, well exposed, and appropriately saturated. Overall a good set!

They appear well exposed on my iPhone 5.

Sent from my iPhone

For me it's not the exposures in general but rather the colours that are a bit bright. The orange in #2 for example almost overwhelms the subject. Perhaps a little desaturation here and with the green trousers and collars, and the blue jeans would result in more pleasing results; but this is entirely subjective.

Only 1 and 3 I'd say anything about the brightness, and that's just that the background is a tad, just a tad, bright which is competing for attention with the subject. #1 just barely.
Besides that I'd say the clients would have been happy! :D

These are great!

Love #3:

Background Kid: *picks nose*

Foreground Kid: "Eeeewwwwww"

:D

I really like all of these images. #8 is my favorite!

These are too cute! I love #3 and the nose picker in the b/g :) I also love the last one! How lucky to grow up with a cousin the same age!

Check Nos 1,2 and 3. Polo shirts cast bright yellow and orange shades on kids chin. Check the large size - it is pretty bad. I agree with Traveller - it is a bit too bright/flat, needs some shades. A bit of curves adjustment coud help, methinks.

$9727764768_5a83bce5cd_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back