Covered Bridge

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a couple from the Everette Road Covered Bridge in Richfield, Ohio.
Let me know what you think! Thanks

IMG_2966_7.jpg

IMG_2945_6.jpg

IMG_2954_5.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Oh my, what a lovely set of pictures. Very enjoyable. Your compositions are beautiful, and I have a soft spot for covered bridges. I can't even pick a fave. Thanks for sharing these.

Well thank you Antarctician. I really like covered bridges too, and this bridge is definitely one of my favortie places to shoot.

When I used to go to New Brunswick a lot, I'd pass the world's longest covered bridge, in Hartland (http://www.town.hartland.nb.ca/html/bridge.htm).

There's only one covered bridge left in Ontario, and it's in Mennonite country. I've only been there twice, and on both occasions missed getting a picture of some Mennonites in their buggies exiting the bridge. On the next nice Sunday, I'm gonna go try again!

I seriously loved your pictures.

Nice but I like 2 the most I think the B&W in 1 doesn't really add anything..

I agree. #2 is the best, the B&W removes the striking red color.

#3 would be better if that stream weren't in the middle of the frame.

#3 has some very interesting colors. The other two I think I would try and see if there is a more dramatic angle to bring out the bridge from nature a little more? Just a thought, feel free to ignore me I often do lol

Regards,
Peter Witham

Thanks for the feedback guys. I have the first image in color too, so thanks for letting me know that some of you think the color one would be better.

And Guru, I don't know about the dramatic angle; a lot of the area is fenced off, and I did not want to venture to far off-course because I was by myself. Maybe if I bring a friend or wait for better weather I can be a little more adventurous.

Antarcticican, that is one long, cool covered bridge.

Here is the first one on color

IMG_2966_7C.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back