What's new

Cowboy Studio wireless flash...

Hardrock

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
36
Location
Dallas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Received my [ame=http://www.amazon.com/CowboyStudio-NPT-04-Wireless-Receiver-cowboystudio/dp/B002W3IXZW]Amazon.com: CowboyStudio NPT-04 4 Channel Wireless Hot Shoe Flash Trigger Receiver for Canon EOS, Nikon, Olympus & Pentax Flashes Other products by cowboystudio: Camera & Photo[/ame] last night and got to test it out for about 30 mins and it works great! I flashed about 30 times and it didnt miss one. I would expect they would compare to the cactus models but they only take about 3 days to get to your house. The build quality is somewhat cheap and reminds me of a cheap rc car (when compared to a nice one) but its definitely a good alternative. Hope this helps anyone who is trying to decide on what to get.
 
LOL, I just got some too - maybe you saw my posts in another thread.

Very happy with them - especially for $30 shipped.

I didn't notice till after they shipped, but Cowboy Studio is in Dallas ... I wonder if they actually have a storefront, or if it's all online...?

I'll have to look them up and see if they actually have a store.

But, between gas & taxes ordering online is probably still cheaper.
(For some reason, it didn't charge me taxes, even though they are in TX. Maybe because it was sold though Amazon...)
 
Actually I think it was your post I saw! Im not sure if they have a store front either but the product seems to work great and even better for the price. Now I cant wait to get a second flash and receiver!

I was driving my wife nuts though with the flash going off all over the house!
 
If I had known about this earlier, I probably never would have gotten the Canon off-camera cord (OC-E3), which is about $60...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom