Cowboys...

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...only a bit smaller. Its real good fun to see the ants take care of the little insects like they are cows
Here one of the ants is eating some honeydew
Park166.jpg

This ant was about to relocate one of his "cows". First he has to get it from its place though
Park167.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

What are those little bugs, anyway? Nice shot!!!!!!!!!!

wow!!
even ants have pets! haha

you're stuff makes my jaw drop everytime! It's great!!

Wicked awesome stuff and the story with it puts this series over the top. 7/7 all the way. A humbled Dead Eye.:hail:

That is insane... Awesome stuff.
Thank you :)
You are at it again... I need to get out and shoot some more! very good shots!
Offcourse im at it again, im addicted to macro these days. Also ordered some belows and give stacking a shot. Should be awesome (well not the first tries, those are gonna be horrible) And thanks for the reply :)
What are those little bugs, anyway? Nice shot!!!!!!!!!!
Like Chris mentioned, these are aphids. People never want them in the garden, since they can destroy the pretty flowers. But when i can get shots like these im willing to sarcrifise my mothers garden and put a colony of these in her garden ;) Thanks for the comment.
wow!!
even ants have pets! haha

you're stuff makes my jaw drop everytime! It's great!!
Thank you very much :)
Wicked awesome stuff and the story with it puts this series over the top. 7/7 all the way. A humbled Dead Eye.
Yeah, the ants are really hard workers and the keep the aphids in good shape. Thanks :)

Wonderful stuff, Daan. It's a whooooole other world we're not particularly aware of. Thanks for showing it to us.

Dang Daan. Excellent as always.

I was at the park the other day, and came across this army of ants. Like...thousands of them had taken up residence in a sidewalk crack. There were so many, I thought it was a pile of dirt spilled. When I got closer...it was ants. Then the rain came. Im hoping they are there to night, and might try to snap a shot of them.

Wonderful stuff, Daan. It's a whooooole other world we're not particularly aware of. Thanks for showing it to us.
You are welcome. I never used to take long looks at bugs, but now that i started the macro thing, i do. It all just gets more interesting when you look at it longer. Those ants are really hard workers and they do it all for the queen.
Awesome!
Love #2.
Dang Daan. Excellent as always.

I was at the park the other day, and came across this army of ants. Like...thousands of them had taken up residence in a sidewalk crack. There were so many, I thought it was a pile of dirt spilled. When I got closer...it was ants. Then the rain came. Im hoping they are there to night, and might try to snap a shot of them.
Oh, you really should. Probably can get some nice shots of them working. The rain wont bother them i think. They just rebuilt whatever was flushed away and then move on. Great little buggers, those ants. Thanks for the comment :)
Ants are just so freakin' interesting. Great shots!
Thank you :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back