What's new

cozy

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sign040612-2.jpg
 
Nice find, KenC. Although I am left wishing that the light was not as harsh. There's a little too much contrast (for my taste, anyway;)) between the paper/glue and the dark wood surrounding it. I am thinking that under somewhat more even light, the texture of the wood would be more discernable and could contrast with the paper...
 
Nice find, KenC. Although I am left wishing that the light was not as harsh. There's a little too much contrast (for my taste, anyway;)) between the paper/glue and the dark wood surrounding it. I am thinking that under somewhat more even light, the texture of the wood would be more discernable and could contrast with the paper...

Thanks pgriz! I normally don't like harsh light like this either, unless I'm doing shadow pictures, but here I think it brings out the texture and detail in the paper, at least in a way that works for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom