Crab Apple Blossoms

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got to the park for an afternoon walk yesterday and I took along the macro lens. February just broke 5 different high temp records and Spring is early with fruit trees already blooming (major groundhog fail). I'm going to have to mow the grass next week!!!!!

So I think crab apple for these blossoms but I wouldn't swear by it.

Joe

crab_apple.jpg

Excellent shot!

I heard someone say that the "groundhog" in Gobbler's Knob was actually a MARMOT. So maybe that's why he was wrong.

Excellent shot!

I heard someone say that the "groundhog" in Gobbler's Knob was actually a MARMOT. So maybe that's why he was wrong.

Thanks, It was an effort to try and wait out the wind. I shot 5 wind brackets and only got this one keeper.

Joe

This may seem like a shameless attempt to bump my own photo but I had to reply to my own comment about having to mow the grass. Sure enough when she got home last night my wife says, "Do we have gas for the lawn mower?" Yep, guess what I didn't enjoy doing today?

Joe

It's your own fault for having enough gas to mow that doggone lawn! Nice shot on the blossoms. No blossomes here that I have seen yet.

It's your own fault for having enough gas to mow that doggone lawn! Nice shot on the blossoms. No blossomes here that I have seen yet.

This has to be the earliest I have ever had to break out the bleep bleep lawn mower.

Joe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back