kravjitsu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3275395316_e1017df739_b.jpg

Looks like some Mandelbroth simulations, that i created with my PC. Creating a cut out of the Appleman, use it as a color layer on a Surface und use the depht of Iterations as an count, how deep i have to modify the Surface of my plane structure in Z-Axis. Given every Voxel the same Color as in the 2D Surface, have an Raytracer on it and its beeing ready.
Here its looks easier, an rotated 2d Plane with some unscharpening tools on it.
So tell me, where are your Plane, to enable that kind of Photo? Have please some good shots, to show, your right, instead of not? Youre a Mandelbrot-man

Greetings Peter

Looks like some Mandelbroth simulations, that i created with my PC. Creating a cut out of the Appleman, use it as a color layer on a Surface und use the depht of Iterations as an count, how deep i have to modify the Surface of my plane structure in Z-Axis. Given every Voxel the same Color as in the 2D Surface, have an Raytracer on it and its beeing ready.
Here its looks easier, an rotated 2d Plane with some unscharpening tools on it.
So tell me, where are your Plane, to enable that kind of Photo? Have please some good shots, to show, your right, instead of not? Youre a Mandelbrot-man

Greetings Peter

^ i like this guy, intelligent and has a sense of humor...that or he's played with one too many fractals after a long sleepless weekend in Berlin - maybe both.

sorry, if i talk chinese for you.
Yes im doing a lot of work in Fractal-math, also programming formulas to show their result in graphics. I used them in advertising backgrounds, to create real looking clouds or ice rain, i start that nearly in the same time with pixar, long time ago. Today, i love to find some really natural pics, that seems to bee like synthetic, so sorry, if i said the false words.

greetings peter

Most reactions

Back