TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
236449563-L.jpg

Pretty cool. I like the detail.

Certainly interesting to look at. I'm not sure what critique there'd be to give on the technical side, so, I guess that's good! Very interesting shot!

Pretty cool. I like the detail.

thanks, the weathered detail is what attracted me to this....particularly against the sky.

Certainly interesting to look at. I'm not sure what critique there'd be to give on the technical side, so, I guess that's good! Very interesting shot!

thanks very much....I think it's proabably a shot a lot would find boring, glad there's a couple who don't. Here's another view...
236449600-L.jpg

I really like both of the m. It is very interesting structure you captured well

I use to work around rail cranes and gantry's all the time and I love this picture. I would like to see more of the gantry though.

Both are prefect but I like the second one more covering of the Crane gantry. Its giving of every detail of the photography.

I really like both of the m. It is very interesting structure you captured well

thank you :D

I use to work around rail cranes and gantry's all the time and I love this picture. I would like to see more of the gantry though.

thanks a lot...this structure is attached to a building via a landing on rails and looks like it was used to load/unload from two levels. There is only a small crane on the top, but as access is very limited getting a full perspective on this is impossible. You would love the sea crane that was floating around the harbour a while ago!

Oh, damn, number two is awesome! I like it even more than number one. Great work!

thanks very much TR.

both are awesome, but i love 2!

Both are prefect but I like the second one more covering of the Crane gantry. Its giving of every detail of the photography.

thank you!

Yeah, #2 is my fave :D

thanks a lot :D

Both great shots but number 2 is my number 1.

heh heh thanks :D

Both are great... but I like the second shot better.

thanks very much.

I love number two.. just has more drama to it!!

David

thanks David.

Most reactions

Back