What's new

Craters of the war

Nice shots, i like the tones in the second and the pov in 3&4, looks like a very interesting place :thumbup:
 
Great shots. Must have been quite a place to see
 
The whole set is beautiful, but the 4th is my favourite.

All your photos of late have been quite interesting to me as in school we just finished WWI regarding the provinces of Alsace and Lorraine as well as battles such as what occured at Vimy Ridge. Thanks :)
 
Nice series. I like how you caught the mass of that monument in #4.
 
nice shots..


lest we forget (Winston Churchill)
 
this is an amazing place. I've visited there a couple times and always am taken aback by the solemnity of the place.
beautiful tribute to the people who fell there.
2, 4 and 6 are my faves here...nice saturation and compo in #4.:D
 
These are great, the 2nd is my fav. I've learned a lot about this place in school, and I really hope I get the chance to go see it one day (if I ever get over to Europe... :( )
 
i didn't think that vimy was learned in school
alsace, lorraine, verdun.... yes, but vimy....
i'm happy to learn it!
yes it's a very special place, when you know the horror that happened here, and the craters are very impressive!
 
Nice series... the 2nd and 4th stand out most to me. Beautiful tones and POV!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom