What's new

Crazy bull

postedpixels

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Ok..Ok.. He wasn't really crazy! Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking!


-Aaron

http://aaronrosa.com/index.php?showimage=129
www.postedpixels.com


index.php
 
I really Like that pic! Props. Keep em comming!
 
nice shot, think about cropping some off the right, maybe Sq. or 4x5 format
 
He does not look too crazy or fierce or whatever to me. He seems to be daydreaming while ruminating. He does not even care there was someone there to take his pic. He does not give us (you as his photographer) one look. Looks friendly enough to me, he does.
Nice colours, his brown and the yellow of the grass.
I think I might have considered a different crop, if this were mine, to bring out more of the bull and put more room to where he is looking instead behind him.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom