Cream Culture | Mini Cooper S | Feature.

CreamCultureJamie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been doing photography for just over a year now hope you like the images.

Taken on Canon 60D with 18-55mm IS.

Edited on Lightroom 5 and Photoshop CC.

$IMG_3400.jpg
$IMG_3433.jpg
$IMG_3480.jpg
$IMG_3526.jpg
$IMG_3561.jpg
$IMG_3574.jpg
$IMG_3591.jpg
$IMG_3596.jpg

I dont understand the logic behind increasing the power output, but decreasing the handling, suspension travel, and grip.

I am, however, impressed by the lack of dutch tilt and the pictures you were able to get out of the stock lens.

I dont understand the logic behind increasing the power output, but decreasing the handling, suspension travel, and grip.

I am, however, impressed by the lack of dutch tilt and the pictures you were able to get out of the stock lens.

I can not comment on the owners choice of modification as he is paying my bills :). Thanks i try to do my best with what i got.

I recommend doing some location scouting.
Also learn more about light quality and direction and how both can be used to make your subject 'pop'.
It looks like you have the edit style de herd - fake vintage - down pat or as a preset/action.

Lowering a car lowers it's center of gravity which enhances grip. Lowering reduces airflow under the car which decreases both drag and lift. Less lift also enhances grip to some degree.
Stiffer suspension can compensate for reduced suspension travel, and stiffer suspension reduces suspension roll moment which also enhances cornering grip, but at the expense of passenger ride comfort.

you know what that car needs? a lawnmower blade under it and some turf tires . Then it would be useful. That would be a good mod. :lol:

j/k

I like the first one. As mentioned, the location and lighting (background, angles) isn't really helping in these.

Most reactions

Back