Mersad
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2008
- Messages
- 1,165
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I went a little photoshop crazy, but it think it turned out good.
Thanks. Wanted to achieve that chocolate effect.Wow... that's ... funky.
Looks like chocolate.
Thank you. I'll post a comparison between the original picture and the edit soon.That looks both chocolate and model-like at the same time. Very interesting.
Thank you polymoog.Cool effect![]()
Hey thanks. The original photo was really boring, I had to do something. I don't usually use these types of effects.haha, i haven't used that effect in years! well used though.
Thank you invisible. Nice to hear from you.:thumbup:I'm hungry now... Very cool!
yeah, it looks like chocolate! yum!![]()
That's a good one!Hershey's factory.
Thanks!omg hax!
mmmm chocolatey...